Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post

The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

Happy Sunday, you guys! I know most of you are grumbling, because tomorrow is Monday, which means back to either school from your two weeks off, or back to work, which is equally dreadful. I myself am preparing for the coldest weather Alabama has experienced in over 20 years. Any of you living in the United States may have heard about the polar vortex, or cold snap in simple terms, affected most of the country early this week. I'm using it as an excuse to stay bundled in my bed, and accompanied by a cup of hot chocolate and my book I've been meaning to finish. To those affected, stay warm!

I would like to thank everyone who followed my new blog within the past few days. You guys are awesome! I have so much planned for this blog, but the first on my list is to get a decent layout. It's pretty basic and boring right now, and I hope to change that in the near future.

Also, I have a couple of book reviews written out already that I'll be posting over the course of the next few weeks. I'm heading off back to college this Tuesday, so keeping this blog updated will be a challenge, but once I shall overcome!

Hope you guys have a lovely week, and if you're affected by this arctic cold, please stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment